Saturday, September 19, 2009

An event you MUST attend!

Hi, my silent auction/pub night fundraiser is just TWO WEEKS away! I am so excited to do this! And so grateful for all the generous donations I have received so far, with many more to come. Here is a taste of what you will have a chance to bid on:
  • Drycleaning coupon
  • Edmonton Symphony coupon
  • Tiny Hands Talk book
  • Spa/pedicure coupon
  • Feschuk Photography package
  • New Balance jacket
  • Earthsong Massage
  • Hole’s Greenhouse books/gift certificates
  • BBQ set
  • Hand knitted children’s sweaters
  • Bradford Exchange Eagle
  • J’Adore Dance coupon
  • Dashing Dishes cooler bag
  • Wheat Weaving
  • Fuzzi Bunz cloth diaper package (these are amazing)
  • Creative Memories
  • Partylite
  • Beauticontrol
  • Jockey Person to Person
  • Pampered Chef
  • Discovery Toys – of course
  • Bath and body baskets
  • Game board
  • And – ta-da – A holiday for two (Las Vegas, Cancun or a cruise)!!
There are more to come and more I haven’t listed – you just HAVE TO BE THERE! Plus there are LOTS of door prizes, and I am working on a special raffle prize, and of course a 50 – 50 draw!

I have tickets for sale – just $5 gets you admission, door prizes and one drink! You can’t lose! I would love to sell them in advance – call me. But you can also buy them at the door. Bring all your friends, too!

And the details: Finnagan's Bar, Bistro and Billiards - 13560 Fort Road - Saturday, October 3rd, starting at 7:00. Drink and Food specials, and we might have a pool and/or dart tournament - let me know if you would like to volunteer to organize that:)

Remember, this is a fundraiser for Team Diabetes, and my marathon in Disneyworld. Thank you for your support. If you can’t attend, you can still donate either in person (just call me) or online at www.teamdiabetes.ca, click on pledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment