Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More fundraising


Fundraising is a lot of work when you need to raise $4700! (My fundraising quota in order to run the Disneyworld Marathon!) But I am learning a lot too, and am constantly amazed at how many people want to help! So, next on the agenda - a Multi Party! What's that, you ask? First, I have 2 friends who have offered to turn the party proceeds into money for Team Diabetes (Jockey Person to Person and Epicure Selections). And another friend has a nice fundraiser plan with Gold Canyon Candles - great scents!). Plus I have some "leftovers" from my silent auction - items that either didn't get a minimum bid, didn't get picked up/paid for, or I had more than one of - so they aren't the bottom of the barrel, either. You can bid NOW or you can bid on the 25th at my party. Read on for more details:

The rules: This will run till October 25th. Giving me your name and phone # you may bid on any or all items. All bids in increments of at least $1 please. If someone outbids you, I will contact you to see if you want to go higher. You may come to view the items on October 25th from 2:30-4:00 at which time I am also holding a party for Jockey Person To Person (great casual clothes) and Epicure Selections (yummy food and kitchen items), as well as a display of Gold Canyon Candles fundraiser scents. My address – 11720-152B Ave, please RSVP at 780-456-3934 if you can attend!

The items:

  1. Laraine Weaver painting – Barnyard Geese, approx 35 cm x 42 cm. Value $35, current bid $20. (http://www.laraineweaver.com/)
  2. Partylite Garden Lites votive/tealight holders – value $26.95, current bid $10.
  3. Discovery Toys Crystal Salt Ionizer lamp – value $90, current bid $25.
  4. Lois Hole “Favourite Bulbs” book with $10 coupon – value $34.95, current bid $20.
  5. Servus Place one month membership pass – value $50, current bid $15.
  6. Baby Bump Doula Gift Certificate – value $50, current bid $15. Check www.babybumpdoula.webs.com for info.
  7. Sunshine Generation Pass – One free Month. Value $43, current bid $10. Check www.sunshinegeneration.ca for info.
  8. Sunshine Generation Pass – One free Month. Value $43, current bid $10. Check www.sunshinegeneration.ca for info. Yes I have 2 of these.
  9. Music Garden Gift Certificate – One FREE session of music classes. Value $100, current bid $15. Check www.heathersmusicalgarden.com for info.
  10. Holiday for Two – Trip to Las Vegas, cruise or week in Cancun. Ask Arlene for details. Value - ?$1000 – current bid $260.
  11. Beauticontrol Bath Soak – Therma del Sol Detoxifying Bath Soak plus $10 coupon. Value $33, current bid $10. www.beautipage.ca/myspashop for info
  12. Beauticontrol Instant Manicure – plus $10 coupon. Value $39, current bid $12. www.beautipage.ca/myspashop for info
  13. Beauticontrol Men’s Water Code – masculine fagrance, plus $10 coupon. Value $26, current bid $10. www.beautipage.ca/myspashop for info
  14. Beauticontrol Microdermabrasion kit – face buffing cream and buffer, plus $10 coupon – Value $76, current bid $15. www.beautipage.ca/myspashop for info
  15. Alpha Body Care coupon for a free facial – Value 60, current bid $25.

And check out my other offers:

Epicure Selectionswww.epicureselections.com – My consultant is offering free shipping and free GST on orders placed through me this month, with 10% going to my Team Diabetes fundraiser. You can taste some of the goodies at my house on the 25th.

Jockey Person To Person - www.jockeyp2p.ca – This will also be a fundraiser for Team Diabetes. Come to my house on the 25th to check it out in person, ask me to see a catalogue, or look on the website. Place your order through me as part of my fundraising.

Gold Canyon Candles – Buy lovely jarred candles, make great gifts – and you guessed it, a portion goes to my fundraiser. I have a scratch and sniff sampler. You can also check the full selection at www.goldcanyon.com.

Again my party is:

Sunday, October 25th at 2:30

11720-152B Ave

780-456-3934 to RSVP

And you can also donate online directly to www.teamdiabetes.ca, click on pledge.

Thanks so much for your support,

Arlene Laskey

arlenetoys@shaw.ca

780-456-3934

No comments:

Post a Comment