Sunday, July 5, 2009

My first post

I am now experimenting with some new things on the internet, who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

It seems like there is a lot of information sharing on the internet, how do I make that work for me? Not sure. Any ideas are welcome. Here are my goals:
1. I have a fabulous home business that I would love to promote (www.discoverytoyslink.com/ArleneLaskey). It would be great to have a place to post events, special offers and such.
2. I am committed to running a marathon on behalf of Team Diabetes (www.diabetes.ca). I raise money (quite a lot) which goes towards diabetes research and care. In return, they send me to Disneyworld to run my first marathon. Again, I want to have a place to promote events, etc.
3. I love to share information. I would love a format to educate parents about the power of play, share health promotion ideas, and self-improvement thoughts with everyone!
4. I would love to meet new friends.

Will a blog help me reach my goals? Not sure, but it is a start. Now I just need to figure out how to get people to read this:)

No comments:

Post a Comment